The wonderful people over at the ISBDC (Indiana Small Business Development Center) are sponsoring a 12 part seminar series over Twitter through the state of Indiana. I am blessed to be presenting for the serminar series to support my book (Twitter Marketing for Dummies)! If you can make it out to any of the events that would be awesome! Here is the basics of what we will be talking about:
Increasing Sales and Revenue through Twitter
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
Building an online presence is a great first step, but how do we use that presence and use social media to make money? Using Twitter you (and your sales team) will have the ability to increase close rates and sales by building new connections and strengthening existing connections with your prospects! It doesn’t matter if you market to farmers, stay-at-home mothers, or C-Level employees, Twitter gives you the tools necessary to connect on a deeper level with potential clients.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The best way to design a Twitter marketing plan
- How to search and find information that will help with your sales process
- Connect with your prospects before you meet them!
- How to take online interaction to the offline environment and SELL!
- Tracking your close rates and measuring your success through social media
- 5 marketing points you can implement today!
FREE ADVICE ABOUT YOUR INTERNET WOES:
The 3-hour seminar will be followed by a 1 hour Q&A session with Internet experts designed to answer questions and address issues with regards to online initiatives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Sales and marketing executives, small business owners and entrepreneurs
If you are interested in attending please send me an email or the associated ISBDC office! Thanks!